- Kid vs. Kid Battle
- Adult vs. Adult Battle
- Kid and Adult Tag Team Battle
- Grand Master Battle Kid vs. Adult
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STAY FOR THE ENTIRE DAY
If you could at least stay for Pizza, and sing Happy Birthday during Cake and Ice Cream, Treyton would love it!
I have taken so many pictures of other families I have not had a chance to take pictures of my own family. My photo shoot was rescheduled that weekend so we decided to go for a ride up North, hoping to catch the leaves colors. I was unsuccessful, however I was still pleased with these shots.
Here’s that handsome dude who is going to turn 6 in a couple of weeks. Yes, I advocate Fonzy’s up-collars look. I thinks it’s very classy.
- Bangkok Lemonade (refreshing!)
- Donkey Punch (strong!) They have some awesome cocktail selection and a pretty good sake list.
- Black Bean Croquetas (Cripy on the outside and smooth on the inside)
- Meatball Pho (a safe dish for Treyton and he said he fell in love with this dish)
- Arrachera; Wild Boar Meatballs, grilled zuchini, poblano and onions with guajilo chipotle sauce and paired with creamy ice risotto.
- Yuzu Cointreau Duck. Seared duck breast, sauteed yu choy, and yuzu (citrus) and Cointreau sauce. The duck was perfectly cooked, the yu choy was too salty, the sauce, actually looks more like a glaze is sweet. It was paired with gingered sweet potato dumplings, but I think they could kick the ginger up a notch
- Dessert! Caramelized Pear and Five Spice Bread Pudding. Farking delicious! I was scraping. The 12 year single malt Yamazaki butter scotch sauce was to die for! and the streusel fortune cookies was a nice touch. It was paired with homemade vanilla ice cream
- We also shared Asian Smores. Creamy rice pudding, topped with charred mini marshmallows, spicy and to die for Mexican chocolate, and mixed of ground almond and graham crackers. It was also paired with homemade vanilla ice cream.
Before bed, he had a message to the Easter bunny to go easy on him on the hiding, especially the golden egg because he’s just a five year old.
Treyton is TERRIBLE at scavenger hunt! We eventually had to do the hot and cold thing. “You’re hotter, now cold, really cold, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE!”
Melt 3 tbs unsalted butter on low heat, drop 3 cups of mini marshmallows, once all melted, drop 1/2 tsp vanilla, then mix 4 cups of dry chow Leon noodles. Grease your hands liberaly with shortening and start molding. I use bottom side of greased muffin pans. Once cooled, fill ’em up with small egg shaped candies and top them with peeps.
The cat lounging on my pink fluffy robe. Jeff and I sipping Starbucks. Treyton in Spiderman underwear only, his favorite state, playing with his Bionicles and we all are watching Jaime and Adam doing stunts on MythBuster.
I’d like this to last just a little bit longer, please.